Our client, a non-profit and high profile organisation looking to tackle economical challenges with the use of data, is looking to appoint an Integrated Designer as they are about to embark on an exciting programme of research and development.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Content and working within a busy content and marketing team, the Integrated Designer will help to design and produce diverse outputs across the company's programmes and channels. With a background in graphic design or production, you will help come up with creative ways to present research and outputs both online and in print.
As Integrated Designer, you will apply your excellent design and production skills to help present our clients' research and outputs in new and exciting ways, such as:
- create infographics and data visualisations for reports and online content
- format and typeset reports using pre-designed templates in InDesign
- support the implementation and development of a new company website (Wordpress)
- create and produce audio and video materials for the client's website, social media
channels and events (with training available)
- work closely with the Head of Content and Head of Marketing and Membership to find
creative ways of making our client's outputs more impactful
- support the creation of eLearning materials
About you - skills, knowledge and experience:
- an excellent and proven working knowledge of Adobe products, especially InDesign
- extensive experience of designing and producing data visualisation and infographics
- experience in filming, recording and editing video and audio content
- the ability to write good-quality written copy where needed, adhering to house style
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you and you have appropriate level of experience, please apply with your CV and folio at the earliest opportunity.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.