Our client is a world leading authority on data security. They are a not-for-profit organisation and dedicated to investigating, clarifying and resolving key issues in information security and risk management, by developing and advising on best practice methodologies and processes to a range of global companies.
We're looking for an experienced multidisciplinary Designer to join our in-house creative team at an award-winning not-for-profit organisation. Based in the London office, you will be a key part of our creative team. As a Designer at you'll get the opportunity to directly impact every part of the business: Delivery, Sales & Marketing, Member Engagement and Events. Each have their own individual requirements and deliverables, from detailed infographics and adverts to event collateral and animated graphics/videos.
- Create visual assets that communicate and define our methodologies and products for use across the business
- Work closely with the delivery team to design research reports and in-house documents for both print and digital
- Find a visual solution for intricate concepts
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team to create graphics for social media and visual content
- Work with the Events team to create signage systems, promo videos and branded merchandise
- Be a team player, collaborating and contributing on all projects which include; video promos, event branding, adverts, infographics, presentations...
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Has a minimum of 4 yrs of working in an in-house environment or design agency
- Is a creative and critical thinker who can convey complex ideas as practical solutions
- Is highly proficient with Adobe CS tools: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro
- Has proven experience of working with MS Office, in particular Excel and Word
- Is a self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Can quickly iterate different concepts and layouts
- Is highly collaborative and comfortable working with people from different disciplines
- Is confident working on multiple tasks and projects at any one time
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Has a beautiful and broad portfolio
- Can create compelling and on-point graphics
- Can find the sweet spot between innovative, original concepts and practical, deliverable solutions
- Has a demonstrable understanding of print and digital design
- Has experience in some of the following: icon design, illustration, brand ecosystem design, animation, video editing
Why choose us?
- The work is extremely varied; no two days are the same
- You'll work with brilliant, high-performing colleagues
- We are located at the centre of the square mile, close to all major transport hubs
- You'll get 26 days of paid annual leave (34 days including bank holidays)
- You'll have the opportunity to travel to our international events
- We offer a competitive salary plus benefits
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.