A Leading Financial Consultancy based in London are looking for designer to join their in-house design team. You will be responsible for creating exceptional brand collateral across digital and print media.
You will be reporting to the Design Manager and working closely with brand and business development teams, you will coordinate a wide variety of design projects across the business delivered within the global visual identity system.
This is a highly varied role and the successful candidate will have great tools in managing a portfolio of projects across numerous stakeholders, and have strong communication skills to proactively manage multiple projects.
Your role will include;
- Creating and adapting designs for and not limited too; animated videos, websites, campaigns, banners, digital apps, social media, global toolkits, ads, visual elements, proposals and bespoke IMs.
- Working alongside multi-disciplinary teams to ensure solutions meet with our strategic marketing and design objectives
- Collaborating on multiple projects of varying complexities, meeting your deadlines and supporting your team members
- Presenting your ideas to the wider design and marketing teamCreating images, charts and infographics that more effectively communicates key messages
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a range of design skills and awareness of industry trends
- A good understanding of all key delivered channels across print, digital and video
- Good working knowledge of (CC) Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- (Understanding of HTML5, web design principles, Dreamweaver and digital software (Adobe Animate) would be advantageous)
- Proven experience creating high-quality visual designs and thinking conceptually
- Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.