Our client is a leading global professional services company, looking for a Designer to join their marketing team. This position is part time 3 days per week.
We require an Integrated Designer with print and digital experience. You will have excellent design and tech skills to actively develop and enhance their marketing objectives and promote the organisation's brand on a worldwide basis.
The successful candidate will provide digital and print design support and be responsible for project managing the production of high quality digital and printed collateral that meets business requirements including all digital and printed content; web design, email marketing templates, advertising, PowerPoint presentations and educational publications.
- Qualification in Graphic Design
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- HTML & CSS knowledge for email and website design
- Good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Video editing experience in Adobe Premiere (Desirable)
You will have a high level of attention to detail and creativity, be able to work within a small team but also independently when required and will be able to use your initiative to ensure that deadlines are met.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.