We are urgently seeking a talented all round integrated creative with strong video and graphic design experience to work in-house for a world renowned global construction / design company.
In this role you will need to be able to produce innovative info graphics, illustrations and videos that help ensure visual brand consistency through different mediums as well as help with pitch proposals and presentations.
The ideal creative candidate must be able to convey complex ideas visually across a number of formats which successfully helps the audience better understand the value of the subject matter. You will share ideas and collaborates with clients, business partners and colleagues regularly to meet deadlines.
Ideal candidate will have
* Degree in art, digital production, advertising, or communication
* Expertise with Final cut pro, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
* A working knowledge and strong sense of layout and aesthetic design principles
* Experience with filming videos and setting up lighting
* Strong understanding of audio, video, animation, motion, along with interactivity, and presentation design; familiarity with web and design best practices, technologies and processes
* Capable of interpreting business needs and translating them into design
* Ability to present data and information in a graphic format
* Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task
* Good written, verbal and presentation skills
* The multimedia designer must be conceptual and possess a proven track record of working across capabilities to collaborate and develop compelling concepts, stories and narratives
* A portfolio of successful creative projects (videos and graphics)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.