Based in Camrbidge (flexi remote)
Paying up to £60k
Our client is currently recruiting for a Industrial Designer to join the team with core focus on healthcare and medical device design, you will use your sector insight, creativity and drive to develop new and breakthrough healthcare product experiences. The multi-disciplinary environment and variety of the work will enable you to develop your technical skills, as well as project leading, client-facing and business development skills, to progress your career and broaden your general knowledge and commercial experience.
- A creative thinker, concept generator, and communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of multidisciplinary team working on healthcare challenges
- Graphically exceptional, including rapid communication of ideas (from outstanding hand sketching, and full Adobe CS as a minimum), to proven 3D CAD competency (preferably Solidworks). Keyshot, rendering and 3D animation software expertise would be an advantage.
- Comfortable with hands-on modelling, general workshop model-making skills and conversant with the latest Rapid Prototyping technologies
- 2:1 or higher degree in industrial design, product or structural packaging design or a related discipline
- Demonstratable experience in Healthcare equipment and medical device observational research, and design. Healthcare packaging design experience would be an advantage
- Working familiarity with healthcare device design process, and Human Factors Engineering considerations
- Experience of Project Leadership and experience of participating in consumer and market research activities is required
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.