Our client is a leading high street retailer currently looking for a HR Assistant to join their HR team.
Managing the end to end recruitment for all junior level positions and own the candidate process from the initial application to final outcome. You will work with the internal Talent Resourcing team and assist in sourcing candidates. Manage and arrange interviews, giving constructive face-to-face/telephone feedback to unsuccessful candidates. You will ensure all vacancies are live and monitored/updated on a weekly basis using internal/external job boards, LinkedIn and Twitter etc. You will have experience direct sourcing also.
From a HR perspective be responsible for the HR content calendar and support the wider HR team across the following
- Assist with employment offers managing processes and timescales
- Complete all new starter first day and support all induction timetables & lead welcome meetings on new starters' first day going through Brand information, HR policies and processes
- Manage the leaver process and conduct exit interviews for Grade 1 staff
- Ensure all leaver paperwork is processed accurately and promptly and all leaver cards are returned where appropriate
- Process all monthly payroll changes in good time for payroll cut off including promotions, salary/competency increases and transfers
- Assist with the information for employees for all queries relating to benefits, payroll, HR policies and the internal grading structure
- Manage the disciplinary and grievance processes; taking minutes of meetings, filing case information etc...
- Provide general HR admin support
Key Skills & Attributes
- Ability to prioritise and manage several activities simultaneously
- Effective communication at all levels
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Ability to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organised with excellent administration skills
- Computer literate - Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc
- Experience of some generalist HR practice
- Keen to learn and be involved in HR practice
- Genuine interest in the retail fashion industry
- Quick learner
- Team player - approachable & friendly
Please send CV stating salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.