An award-winning healthcare agency based in London are looking for a Copywriter.
Clients include major pharmaceutical companies but also charities, government departments and universities.
You will be working on traditional print, website content, banner advertising, exhibition content, radio or video content film scripts, social posts, salesforce education and sales collateral. Writing for audiences that range from consumers/patients to health professionals and internal company stakeholders.
- Brand building campaign ideation and multichannel marketing tactical through-the-line concepting, both with art director or designer as a team but also able to work autonomously
- Top quality writing, proofing and editing, with skills to adapt content and style to suit different audiences - some medical/healthcare experience is required
- Excellent attention to detail, good grammar and syntax skills
- Presentation skills to persuasively and enthusiastically 'sell' your ideas to all stakeholders, participate in constructive client meetings and emotional maturity to develop rapport and relationships both internally and with clients
- Ability to apply feedback received, to ensure the highest standards of quality and accuracy are consistently achieved across all materials
- Desire to stay informed of scientific/healthcare advances, market trends and able to get up-to-speed on new therapy areas
- Strong evidence of teamwork; previous agency experience required
- Ability to work across variety of online and offline media, traditional and broadcast, ATL and BTL
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.