An award-winning PR and Marketing Communication Manager have an opportunity for a Head of Studio. The role will be working on B2B and B2C.
This role is hands-on creative as well as managing the operation side within the studio so you will need to happy to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty! You will lead by example, setting a high level of expectation and design standard in a fun and rewarding team environment.
They are looking for a Head of Studio with demonstrated experience in pitching and presenting to clients. You will be a natural at communicating ideas and persuading internal stakeholders and clients as to the value of your input and the reasoning behind outputs. You should be seen as a trusted, expert partner both internally and for clients in all aspects of visual communication. A proven track record of award-winning design and running a successful and engaged team is paramount.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary design team with talent, energy and empathy.
- Manage the balance between design, leadership and commerce whist working in a fast-paced environment.
- Own and develop studio processes to ensure every type of project is given the chance to be the best it can possibly be.
- Act as the most senior visual creative voice in the agency, inspiring the whole to strive for the best possible visual output.
- Work with account, project and creative teams to provide art direction and visual guidance on ideas.
- Understand clients' key business, brand and communications objectives and help deliver strategic solutions.
- Lead knowledge sharing of design trends across the agency.
- Work on projects and set the bar for the work of the design team.
Commercial and Management
- Support producers and project managers to scope and define project approaches, deliverables, timelines and team requirements.
- Work with the delivery team to manage resource allocation and long-term planning around workloads to ensure the design team is appropriately resourced, within budget.
- Ensure deadlines are met, confirm clients are satisfied with results and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Own the casting of team members for projects and recommending the most appropriate creative collaborators and suppliers, including freelancers.
- Understanding a wide range of production processes and able to deliver workable solutions across a variety of media.
Essential experience / skills
- An outstanding track record in design and art direction.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Proven experience in a creative / design agency operating at a senior level.
- Ability to successfully manage stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and across a wide range of media
- Excellent persuasion and presentation skills.
- The ability to deal with a high volume of projects with challenging deadlines.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.