Our client is a leading high street fashion retailer currently looking for a Head of Studio to lead their Photographic Studio.
- Responsible for the overall Studio accountability and day to day operations, ensuring costs are controlled and maximum productivity is achieved
- Continuing to ensure the successful transition of their new workflow system - "Shoot from Sample"
- Leading the Studio through change, whatever the size or scale
- Work with the Finance team to oversee company financials, monitoring and managing large Studio and freelance budgets
- Facilitate the preparation and analysis of reports
- Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels.
- Build strong relationships with the Creative, Digital, VM and B&M Directors and departments to ensure a collaborative and consistent approach between both Head Office and the Studio
- Developing and delivering a long-term strategy for the Studio that clearly identifies short and long-term strategic goals and considers both operational and creative needs
- Team growth: hiring, retention and developing of staff
- Set employee goals and objectives, ensuring development and progression for the team in order to reduce turnover
- Create a motivated, engaged and high performing environment. Focus on the big picture and studio culture by creating vision and imbedding values within the studio
- Manage team creativity and innovation across product, campaign and internal procedures
- Show commercial and creative awareness of the brand
- Overall, elevate the Studio to deliver on business growth
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven leadership skills with minimal 5yrs' experience in studio management
- Excellent understanding of photo shoot production/management
- In-depth experience of working with brands/retailers
- Extensive branding, marketing and communications experience
- Proven ability to grow, structure and lead teams
- Proven experience of effectively managing financial budgets and targets
- Experience in one of the following sectors: fashion, sports, luxury, digital
Please send your latest CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.