HEAD OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT (Agency, Retail)
KEYWORDS: (Retail, In-store, VM, Window Display, Interior, Creative, Production, Installation)
SALARY: £50,000 (Negotiable)
A new role has just become available for a Head of Project Management to join an award-winning agency specialising in creative retail instore and window design solutions for leading high street brands.
Suitable candidates should come from a similar agency environment with relatable and transferable experience of Retail interior and creative display projects (Instore and Window Display etc.) from concept to completion and installation.
Based in London they offer a full range of solutions to their clients from concept design through to production, manufacturing and installation to a variety of clients worldwide.
This role involves managing a team of talented and experienced Project Managers, attending meeting with high profile clients and delegating work whilst also mentoring and developing their skills. This role will be strategic, but you should also be willing and able to become hands-on with projects if ever needed.
They have a client list of well-known global brands and projects ranging from large scale global roll-outs through to smaller scale more unique bespoke pop-up projects. Many of their clients are in the Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle sector.
- Managing a team of Project Managers with various levels of abilities.
- Mentor other Project Managers, lead and inspire them to excellence and efficiency.
- Attend important client meetings, take a briefs and delegate work accordingly
- Briefing design team when necessary.
- Ensure that budgets and time lines are successfully being managed for projects.
- Ensure deadlines are met in a time efficient manner.
- Ensure briefs are being fulfilled within budget and on time.
- Oversee the work on pitches for new clients and ensure the meet standards.
- Must have experience of Retail environment projects from within an agency environment.
- Experience of creative projects related to VM, Window Display related from concept to completion and installation.
- Experience of working with multiple brands from within an agency environment.
- Current experience as a Senior Project Manager or Head of Project Management.
- Experience of bespoke one-off projects, such as pop ups, and also large roll outs to multiple stores.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Experience of production, costing of projects/materials, sampling, quality control.
- Experienced with management, mentoring and motivation techniques.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.