Our client is a rapidly growing fitness and lifestyle fashion brand. They have a fantastic and exciting opportunity for a Head of Media to lead their video and photgraphy team.
We are looking for a creative individual to join us as our Head of Media and lead our video/photo department. You will responsible for developing and implementing our brand content strategy through shooting video and photography for all retail channels.
On offer is a great opportunity for the right individual, to collaborate directly with the directors in developing strategies for both organic and advertising content across social, digital, website and email/product marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing the day-day management of the media dept
- Be responsible for the creative vision, end to end production and distribution of all videography across all channels
- You must be comfortable in shooting, producing and editing photo and video for all marketing purposes
- Comfortable shooting both in-house and on location
- You will develop the content strategy for the brand, leading meetings with the founders to develop creative briefs that help build awareness for the brand, attract attention of different audiences and also drive sales
- You will lead a team helping them develop their skills and managing the production allocation of all video briefs that the team can deliver at any one time, from concept to completion
- You will need to be experienced and comfortable regularly communicating, presenting to and receiving feedback directly from the Directors
- You will be critical to developing photography and videography content to be used across product emails, digital, content and our website
- You will work with the wider business on all core strands of photo and video across both paid & organic social media campaigns
- You will use your creativity to develop fun, interesting and engaging photo/video content, relevant to our customer base and within our brand guidelines
- Monitor key industry developments & competitor activity across all retail touchpoints reporting relevant news to the wider team. Identify opportunities for our business of the back of the latest trends and innovation within the industry
- 7+ yrs in photo/video production and management
- A proven track record of delivering photo/video content for aspirational retail brands
- Experience working in retail, sports, fashion sectors high desirable
- Experienced in every stage of the video production process
- Exceptional creativity and innovation, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Commercially minded when scoping ideas, crew and gear for shoots
- Have a detailed technical understanding of videography, being able to ensure a key technical quality is upheld in all creative output
- Have the ability to identify opportunities for the business off the back of the latest trends and innovation within the industry
- Have experience leading a team and be a strong mentor empowering team members and helping in their development
- Have a positive, results driven, 'can-do' attitude to your work
- Have a customer centric approach to communication
- Professional demeanour with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Able to effectively prioritise workloads & remain calm in pressurised circumstances.
- An understanding of industry-standard camera systems and post-production software
- Experience using videography editing tools such as Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience managing financial budgets
If the above sounds like something you would enjoy, then we would love to talk to you. Please apply with your CV and portfolio and let's see where this takes us.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.