Calling experienced and highly strategic Head of Marketing / experienced Marketers who comes from a strong fashion background.
A global iconic fashion brand is seeking someone to fill a 12-month FTC to start as soon as possible.
The role is based in London and reports to the Communications and Marketing Director and overseas a small team.
* Develop and own the vision for product marketing;
* Spearhead messaging and positioning for all category and feature launches;
* Champion consistent messaging across all client facing touch points across the business;
* Partner with Product Management Leadership and align on vision and approach for shared initiatives.
Research & Insights
* Oversee end-to-end execution of qualitative and quantitative customer insight initiatives, including research design, analysis, and reporting;
* Surface key client insights that promote growth and continually evaluate campaign performance;
* Develop client insights that shape brand strategy and drive key business decisions across the company, bringing the "voice of the customer" to the organization;
* Manage complex demand modelling and multi-touch attribution modelling to inform marketing investment decisions;
* Define and measure marketing effectiveness and to incorporate knowledge into commercial communication plans across all channels.
* Lead the development and management of CRM database marketing analytics;
* Lead customer and behavioural analytics to drive actionable insights to support the customer strategy;
* Develop cross-channel marketing programs & contact strategies that will increase customer loyalty and retention by leveraging data and customer insights;
* Use insights to identify opportunities to support international growth strategies;
* Partner with internal stakeholders to develop business engagement, managing CRM KPI and dashboard circulation;
* Development of a high calibre team supporting individual needs.
* Manage, motivate, teach and develop a team of Managers and Associates;
* Drive vision for team growth and organizational structure;
* Prepare and present progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics to team, cross functional groups and management;
* Support Marketing and Creative leadership on executive reports to higher management and Board of Directors;
* Manage budget to support P&L goals, partnering with Finance and the Management teams;
* Develop and manage annual budgets for the department and ensure that budgetary levels are at optimal levels in order to meet programming KPIs.
* Marketing Degree qualified
* Solid marketing experience with good strategic positioning, branding, demand generation, external communication and messaging skills
* Highly strategic and creative thinker with good technical skills
* Excellent understanding of the fashion industry
* Knowledgeable and experienced and on trend on current media and social media landscape
* Good understanding of challenges facing online marketing and trading
* Expert in compiling stories that lead to actions
* Proven track record of delivery of impactful communication strategy across multiple platforms
* Excellent team management and leadership experience
* Strong operational focus
* Experience using web analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics with the ability to analyse data and create insight reports
* Excellent planning and project management skills
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Effective influencer and negotiator skills
* Excellent relationship skills
* Demand generation skills - creation of sales and campaigns that generate leads and new opportunities
* Deadline driven, multi-tasker
* Good MS Office skills with advanced Excel and MS Project
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.