Head of Marketing (Maternity Cover)
Duration: 7 months (with potential to extend).
The successful candidate will help shape, manage and execute the marketing strategy, driving day to day marketing activities and the management of a Marketing Executive.
They will work collaboratively with the leadership team to implement and support business development and marketing activity utilizing the full marketing mix.
- Working closely with the leadership team to deliver strategic marketing plans for my clients business divisions and offices.
- Management of all social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, as well as a variety of other online profiles.
- Event Management - planning and delivery of client and company events.
- Managing external relationships with third party suppliers and design agencies.
- Monitoring and reporting on Marketing Spend and Return on Investment.
- Creation and distribution of press releases and dealing with press enquiries.
- Day to day management of website, liaising with the third party supplier on implementing any necessary changes.
- Writing and producing collateral for different business divisions and offices, including market updates, surveys and reports.
- Design, execution and reporting of HTML email campaigns.
- Overseeing the management of internal communications and Intranet.
- Writing, managing and coordinating on tenders and RFIs.
- Research and competitor intelligence.
- Working closely with the Talent Team to promote my client as an employer of choice in the market.
- New Starter Inductions.
- Day to day management of the Marketing Executive, ensuring effective management of advertising, job board allocation, LinkedIn licenses and general marketing administration.
- A solid background in managing and delivering marketing services, from strategy through to execution.
- Demonstrate relevant experience of delivering the full marketing mix in a fast paced, service driven environment.
- Ability to write and produce content.
- Previous experience of working on digital projects and understanding the importance of driving use of social media as a marketing tool.
- A creative approach with the ability to think out of the box.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to engage effectively with external and internal stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Previous team management experience is desirable
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.