Head of Global Creative Services
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Global Creative Services to join a leading retail beauty brand. You are a process and people driven individual who is creative, able to juggle multiple projects while keeping a calm and cool head. You are able to influence decision making in a supportive, decisive way and importantly you are solution based, no problem to big… A lover of a timeline, production schedule and a plan.
You will thrive on new challenges, willing to think and work in new ways and able to communicate positively, debate with peers and influence various stakeholders. You manage a team by balancing both clear expectations with space for individuals to bring the very best of themselves.
Purpose of role:
We are looking for a strong, motivational and natural leader who is responsible for the day-to-day management and running of the newly formed Creative in-house Agency. This individual will manage the delivery of 360 creative campaigns, assets, Brand Purpose and ethos through consumer touch points and multiple creative and marketing communication platforms.
Responsible for the production of all omni channel creative materials covering seasonal campaigns, promotional materials, e-com imagery and seasonal & brand identities.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Day to day management of the creative processes, facilitating meetings and making sure teams are working efficiently across all projects to brief, ensuring creative consistency meeting agreed deadlines and budget
- Develop and manage annual creative critical path across all seasonal global activity short & long term planning, communicating effectively and ensuring creative resource is optimised. Partner with the Customer operations team to ensure that deadlines are met and that there is a strong relationship forged between the Customer and Brand teams
- Manage and responsible for Creative Budgets, forecasting to reconciliation covering multiple areas, requiring a high level of negotiations with external vendor
- Facilitate the development of unique 360 brand experience to ensure the global brand purpose and brand positioning is brought to life across all touch points, optimising the customer journey
- Responsible for all relevant governance including legal approvals, usage and contractual agreements with external agencies. Accountable for the management of the asset tool
- Management of end to end production of all assets and oversee all external creative resources including any third party creative resource (eg, photographers, printers, freelancers, agencies etc)
- Building strong relationships with cross-functional business stakeholders
- Work closely with the Creative operations Director, Head of Creative and Head of copy on 360 creative strategy and development of the brand; Act as project lead for excellence of creative services tools and materials, new incentives, redesigns and innovations relating to content
- Manage the interface between the in-house creative Agency and external studio. Ensuring the smooth day to day running and communication between teams
- Excellent understanding of the brand purpose strategic framework and ability to translate it into design guidelines, a champion for the brand
- An excellent team player, flourishes in a multicultural environment, is an good listener and interacts effectively
An individual who thrives in a fast paced environment. Strong leadership skills, be able to enforce and influence deadlines, yet understand when there can be flexibility and commanding respect from across the business.
- Previous experience organising and managing a large, globally focused Creative Studio (in-house or agency)
- Experience in Creative Operations or Production ideally within retail very advantageous
- Strong experience in running and motivating creative teams
- Strong experience managing creative production projects across print and digital
- Deep understanding of design and asset creation for both online and offline channels. You will be digitally savvy and understand Design across the board and asset creation from end to end
- Strategic, highly organised and proactive self starter
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - can communicate concisely and confidently at all levels
- Adaptable with the ability to manage changing circumstances and workload to meet variable deadlines. A solution based thinker
- Able to turn campaign direction and strategy into operational actions
- Authoritative and effective communicator, confident trouble-shooter and mediator
- An excellent communicator: calm and diplomatic, confident working with people at all levels
- Creative eye and attention to detail
- Creative and passionate
- Natural leader and great team manager
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.