We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Creative Design. Our client is a leading luxury beauty brand and currently looking for a Creative Head to manage their brands and products strategy.
Responsible for creating, implementing and managing the creative strategy for the brand, partnering with the Creative Director to evolve and raise the bar across all their commercial assets, copy and merchandise.
- Create & deliver a strong creative & design strategy for the brand and all products
- Act as Brand Guardian for all creative assets produced, managing the sign off process where required
- Partner with the Creative Director to create and maintain the brand guidelines
- Management responsibility for Creative Design Intern & External Support Agencies
- Create inspiring, on-trend and commercial campaigns to develop the business through key retail periods on and off-line
- Create effective concepts and solutions for all multi-channel requirements, including PR, Social, POS, windows, photoshoots, digital display & marketing, packaging and NPD - balancing commercial objectives with creative integrity and innovation
- Plan and lead location & studio photoshoots (still life/ video)
- Ensure all creative assets produced meet the requirements of the brief, ensuring brand equity is maintained & manage the sign off process with the Creative Director
- Partner with the Leadership Team to deliver creative assets, copy and merchandising to achieve objectives
- Evaluate creative campaigns, working through the wider team to provide analytics
- Keep updated on the creative & competitive landscape, technological developments and digital trends, regularly reporting back on findings
- Responsible for the implementation & management of their brand image & design database, implementing understandable access for all departments
- Create, develop and implement the identity for their loyalty programme
- Continue to develop & implement the brand identities for all customer experiences
- Create & manage creative budget
- Propose effective ways of achieving the best ROI for creative budget
- 8yrs plus experience, or holding a senior management role within a design function of a retail business
- Passion for design, able to present ideas with confidence & conviction
- Ability to balance creativity and design integrity, while adhering to brand guidelines and commercial requirements
- Adaptable, with a strong attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to liaise confidently with retail partners, agencies & colleagues
- Must be organised, detail-orientated and self-directed
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office experience a must
- Sense of humour and strong work ethic a must
- Previous experience of working with a Brand Founder would be beneficial
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.