Our client is a leading luxury fashion lifestyle brand with a rare opportunity for a Head of Creative to join their creative studio. This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer whilst taking their lead from (as well as working closely with) the Founder/Creative Director, this role is responsible for bringing the brand to life through all mediums.
As well as being pivotal to the success of the Marketing Team, this role is central to the wider business, working projects for all teams you will be in daily contact with the Sales, Web and Retail Teams.
Ultimately responsible that all the creative needs of the business are met on time, to budget, whilst remaining true to the brand vision and being of a world class standard.
Priorities include all campaign concept development, content production, graphic design, event production, in-store and visual merchandising, managing an in-house Creative Team of five people (including the photographic studio). Also working with any outside agencies, partners or related third parties.
You will be a natural creative, who loves a challenge and will settle for nothing less than the very best - you will be a strong manager, organised, financially responsible and able to provide leadership to a team.
Campaign concept development:
- Be the guardian of the brand and especially its visual presentation, ensuring the highest standards wherever it appears.
- Continue to build on the brand to make it a better experience when people engage with the marketing activity.
- Work with Creative Director, Design Director (product design) and CMO to conceive campaign ideas that can be translated into everything from brand advertising, digital advertising, web and ecommerce, instore and wholesale partner amplification.
- In addition to conceiving ideas and directing work, to do the actual design and artwork when and where necessary, supplying final assets to internal marketing, digital, social, CRM and visual merchandising teams.
- Continuously look for ways to innovate everything from our email activity to the retail experience. And improve the aesthetic and effectiveness of activity across web, stores, packaging and social media.
- Direct and design presentation material to present seasonal collections to internal and external audiences, finding ways to make products look their very best.
- Directing external partners and regions to help translate campaigns and creative to local needs
- Support CMO in recruiting 3rd party services, agencies and others, that will help bring campaigns to life as needed.
- Working with all teams where needed but in particular with the Marketing and Sales on partnerships and events to conceive and design creative material.
- Manage and mentor a team including recruitment when necessary
- Manage the resourcing, including advising on equipment of the internal photographic studio
- Take part in, and contribute to, senior management meetings where necessary
Skills & Experience needed:
- Significant art direction and graphic design experience in a luxury goods environment
- An entrepreneurial, creative thinker
- Experience with campaign concept development, in-store, digital design and printed collateral
- Experience conceiving lifestyle and still life shoots and moving image components and managing the production process.
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of managing a range of projects either within a wider team or from a number of clients.
- Managing workflows and budgets
- Ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure.
- Experienced using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, etc
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.