Our client is a leading global luxury lifestyle brand currently looking for a Head of Creative to steer and develop the brands marketing and communication strategy.
The Head of Creative is responsible for the brand creative, marketing and communications strategies, as well as delivering a consistent global luxury branding and image message. The Head of Creative will prepare annual creative strategies and marketing plans, create and manage a calendar of campaigns and events for both industry and luxury sectors, set the creative and marketing annual budget including a measurement of impact vs cost, and analyse the market and competitors. The post holder will guide the creative department, working alongside other Partners to support their departments marketing requirements, including the work of creative team.
The role requires a solid and demonstrable understanding of all aspects of marketing communications, especially digital, strategy and PR skills.
The Head of Creative will:
- Plan and execute a creative and marketing strategy for the company, it's new and existing products or services
- Oversee the implementation of the creative and marketing strategy providing quarterly reviews to the board
- Develop a global brand strategy
- Set and administer an annual creative and marketing budget measuring the impact of creative strategies vs cost of implementation
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as industry shows, webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions for both industry and luxury sectors
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the creative team
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer and client trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Continually review emerging markets and next generation clients, adjusting the creative and marketing strategies if necessary
- Manage, refine and oversee the organisation's digital and social media presence
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs and assess impact vs spend
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research studies
- Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials
- Create and execute best practice digital campaigns
- Oversee all press releases and to work with external agencies when required
- Oversee all content and copy for all digital platforms
- Manage all areas of digital promotional activity with a focus on increasing client engagement
- Oversee all graphic design printed material including brochures and magazine advertising
- Oversee and implement all direct marketing campaigns coordinating with other departments where necessary
- Oversee the content, copy and production of all printed and digital material
Skills and Experience:
- Strong project management and people management: You will oversee the creative department and guide its day-to-day operations, so you'll be recruiting, supervising and mentoring members of the creative team. You will need to be self-motivated, confident with the ability to work under pressure whilst being extremely well organised and able to multi-task.
- You will have full knowledge of Creative Suite software and not only direct creative but be hands-on when necessary
- Leadership and influencing: The role of a Head of Creative is a creative one, so it's crucial that you present yourself as an excellent communicator. You will often report directly to the board and portray your vision and ideas to the Partnership team. You will also be leading and directing the work of others.
- Data analysis: The role calls for continual analysis of market trends and the positioning of competitors. This analysis provides the foundation for marketing strategies. Much of this analysis is done by drilling down into data around customer behaviour and experiences, so you need to be up to speed on these techniques.
- Communication: The role requires excellent attention to detail and the ability to present and communicate with exceptional written and spoken English.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.