Integrated Head of Creative
A creative design agency, based in Hammersmith are looking for Head of Creative . Their small team work on bespoke design and digital branding projects and cover a variety of industries, many of their clients are in television distribution.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a role for somebody with graphic design and project management skills and a desire to rapidly develop their career.
The role involves:
- Managing a team of graphic designers through the stages of concept, design, art working and print.
- Liaising with clients to discuss product/service to be marketed, assess suitability of various media and provide quotations
- Strategising and evaluating projects to meet client's marketing objectives.
- Arranging workflow to allow the completion of multiple simultaneous jobs.
- Using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Indesign) to design and artwork both print/digital marketing material and moving imagery.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Ideally a design or degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable previous experience at this level in similar roles
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator) and video-editing software would be a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Competence with Microsoft Office
- Experience managing a team and dealing with clients
- An impressive portfolio showcasing creativity and design ability
CVs and folio
#Perm #London #Integrated #Head of Design #Digital & #Print #Film #TV #Aftereffects #AFX #Advertising #Banners #Emails #Marketing #B2B £40k dm email@example.com
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.