Head of Creative
Our client is looking for a Head of Creative to join their Marketing team.
This is an in-house creative role, based in Crawley or Bracknell in UK and a fantastic opportunity to join the EMEA digital marketing team as an integral part of the EMEA marketing management team.
You must be driven, innovative and hands-on Head of Creative to manage the strategy.
You will lead and develop a team which currently consists of 4 EMEA designers and a content writer.
The ideal candidate will have a strong design background and experience working in B2B technology.
You will need to ensure that web, marketing content and campaigns are delivered on brand, with outstanding creative and be able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
Experience of working in a multi-channel marketing environment across web, marketing, video and social.
- Manage and develop a design and content team (located in different offices across Europe)
- Brand management and development
- Maintain brand integrity, quality and consistency across all channels
- Contribute to innovative and effective marketing content and campaigns
- Campaign planning and production
- Collaborate on digital content for new corporate websites
- Digital creative content
- Presentation materials
- Create video and animations
- Web and landing page design
- Social Media creative and content
- Event design
Skills and Experience-
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Design experience
- B2B experience essential in technology sector
- International experience
- Advanced Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects)
- Experience of user experience, content marketing, campaigns and marketing
- On top of trends and best practices in design, content, web and digital marketing
- Fast-paced environment with diverse projects
- Strong organisational/project management skills are critical
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.