Head Of Community
Role type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £60k
Location: East London
Keywords: Online, Marketing, Community, Sales, Social Media
As Head of Community you'll be reporting into the VP of Marketing and have responsibility for all aspects of building and leveraging networks and community to the commercial benefit of the business.You will be responsible for creating the strategy, developing the network and utilising the community to the clients advantage. The community will be fostered and developed to help achieve many commercial objectives. Not just fan following, but the Community should also help drive customers, repeat usage, brand awareness, and brand affinity. This role will be responsible and accountable for all Influencer activity and campaigns, partnerships, brand collaborations, and paid for social media marketing.
- Grow followers and convert customers within the online community, paying particular focus to Instagram alongside Snapchat, Facebook and WeChat.
- Manage and work with High Visibility influencers, Key Industry Leaders and Opinion-formers to ensure regular production of world-class, engaging content
- Help develop new content franchises and campaign themes for Threads that have the Community at the heart of the idea
- Act as a brand ambassador and voice of authority within the industry, when speaking to and communication with our network
- Connect with influencers / followers and customers on a personal level. Managing all touch points within the Community and working with Host and Content team to ensure consistency
- Analytics - Track and measure engagement, growth and conversions as a result of community conversations. Use data collected to scale growth, update strategies and also roll out Best Practice across international offices
- Set-up and implement Community Strategy that aligns with the key company objectives
- Develop company best practice with influencer program and Community hand-book
- Nurture relationships with followers and industry influencers to develop our expanding community. Implement a personal approach, with seamless communication and develop a rewards and gratification program centred around competitions and customer shout outs
- Work closely with sales and stock team to keep informed about new products and exclusive drops
- Develop a Community Calendar centred around key dates - product launches, pre orders, fashion weeks and events. Create consistency, forward planning and identify key periods of opportunity to move away from saturated coverage and set-us apart from competitors
- Work closely with tech and sales to monitor influencer campaigns in relation to sales enquiries and purchases in order to identify successful patterns and formulas
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.