Our client is a leading retailer looking for a Head of Brand & Content ambassador. You will be responsible for the creative identity and direction of the brand through all online and offline creative imagery and content ensuring consistency and one voice across all customer touch points globally.
Responsible for producing the creative imagery and copy across online, offline and special projects and for delivering a creative identity that defines and characterizes the brand. Partner across multi-functions to fulfil the needs of the business whilst providing one true brand identity and tone of voice.
Responsible for all visual imagery and content within the business developing the visual strategy, infrastructure and processes to deliver brand differentiation and growth globally.
- To conceptualise the creative direction of the brand identity through all imagery, content and editorial, influencing across all areas of the business
- To continuously critique and develop new ideas to move the brand forward and maintain its unique position as a fashion leader, building on the Brand's willingness to challenge the status quo and stay ahead of the competition
- To work with Marketing, Buying, Design, Visual and Digital to ensure that brand integrity is maintained and built upon through the right content, branding, graphics, imagery and shoots
- Acts as the point of contact for all creative/content sign-off
- Advises and supports on internal brand creative and content to build the employer brand
Creative Direction across all brand assets
- To direct and oversee creative direction across all brand assets on-line and off-line ensuring consistency across all touch points
- To oversee all editorial content across all platforms - defining and developing brand tone of voice
- Spearhead the identity and creative direction for all new product areas, brand building initiatives and events
- Support in developing the direction of styling across all areas to ensure consistency
- To establish close links with the VM and Retail teams to influence and deliver consistency of message to the customer through stores
- Work with product teams ensuring consistency of creative direction across all product related collateral - tickets, labelling, packaging etc
- Management and direction of external creative agencies when necessary
- Responsible for management and control of creative budget
Campaign /Brand Imagery/Shoots
- Working alongside the Creative Director, oversee the management of all shoots and moving imagery ensuring the process is managed from start to end and that all brand output is in line with the brands creative direction and vision
- To oversee the budget and production management of all shoots, brand campaigns and film
- To ensure the brand continues to be a pioneer of innovation and creativity
- To present to and inspire all head office and retail teams with the brands creative vision.
Managing a Team
- Establish a team of in-house experts
- Build a strong team with a focus on succession planning and talent management.
- Provide positive leadership and support to team
Key Personal Skills
- Excellent creative flair with the ability to predict forthcoming moods, trends, themes
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop the full potential from projects and to take advantage of new developments
- Combine a creative, innovative approach with commercial ideas
- Self starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong team player and manager - able to gain trust, respect and confidence quickly and effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills - being able to quickly establish effective relationships at all levels (internal and external) with gravitas and strength.
- Strong and convincing presentation skills - able to get ideas across quickly and effectively and gain relevant buy-in and support
- Strong facilitation skills - able to lead a team through effective idea generation to collation of output from group work
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.