A fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer with Studio Management experience to join an expanding, multi-disciplined design and marketing company based on the Essex/Suffolk border.
The role will be that of a Graphic Designer but will have management responsibilities including managing the workflow and estimating job hours for a team of 3 graphic designers as well as working with the CGI manager to improve, develop and implement new structures to oversee projects from brief to final delivery.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a wealth of experience as a Graphic Designer as well as at least 3 yrs experience within a lead designer/manager role.
- Be highly proficient on Apple Macs using the following programmes - Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop). PowerPoint and After Effects are also advantageous.
- A proven track record with Stunning presentations, Design Leadership, Branding, Briefing and Project Management
- Have experience of managing the whole catalogue design workflow from initial design, research and copy writing through to the production of print ready files. Experience of location photoshoot art direction would also be beneficial.
- Ensure all design work is produced in line with company guidelines and is of a consistent and impeccable high standard.
- To manage the design calendar, work flow and resources to ensure all projects are produced to deadlines.
- Have creative flair and excellent understanding of commercial driven design
- Strong organisation skills and experience of print management
- Be used to managing a team and able to juggle a number of priorities to meet multiple deadlines
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- Be exceptionally well presented and confident with both staff and client liaison,
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants a challenging and rewarding job with opportunities for career progression.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.