We're looking for a creative and proactive Graphic Designer/ Creative Artworker to help a beauty ecommerce platform engage their consumers through social media platforms which include, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Blogging.
You'll have the chance to play an integral part, working on exciting multi-media projects. The successful candidate will work closely with the Creative Team Leader and Company Founder on a diverse range of projects, from concept to completion - developing original ideas and creating stunning pieces of design.
- Creating photography, graphics and inspiring visuals for their blog, Youtube channel, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook
- Working closely alongside the Founder and Creative Team Leader to deliver stunning and engaging designs.
- Devise exciting concepts and campaigns
- Advanced skills in Photoshop (both photo retouching & creating graphics)
- Advanced skills in Illustrator for type setting
- 3 yrs minimum industry experience
- Attention to detail
- Extremely organised with the ability to file documents correctly
- Willingness to learn new skills
- A passion for brand communication
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively and adapt to changing priorities
- Creative, proactive and have the ability to push new ideas
- A self-motivator, able to work to a high standard and meet deadlines
- Naturally collaborative, confident in sharing your ideas and able to work independently
- An eagerness to learn more and develop your skills, particularly in filming and editing
- Exceptional Adobe CS Photoshop skills
- Experience in working to brand guidelines
- Impeccable organisation & file management skills
- Work fluidly on Apple Mac software
- Able to present an engaging portfolio that showcases a wide mix of projects, with interesting rationales behind each project
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written English)
- Excellent layout skills - particularly strong in creating imagery and icons for cross-platform web application
- Excellent understanding of file types and optimisation for the web and mobile devices
- A good understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest
- Some experience of video editing however, full training will be given if not
- Experience in using WordPress
- Understanding of Shopify
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Full driving licence
- The ability to use a DSLR camera and have a good understanding of digital photography
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.