GRAPHIC DESIGNER/ARTWORKER (Print & Digital, Agency)
KEYWORDS - (Conceptual, Design, Typography, Layout, Artworking, Direct Mail, Packaging, Brochures, POS, Presentations, Advertising, Online Banners, Emails)
Salary - Negotiable
Location - Surrey
A talented Midweight level Graphic Designer is requirement a successful and vibrant integrated agency located in Surrey.
They are looking for a Print and Digital creative with circa 3 to 5 years' experience to join their dynamic and multi-talented team.
With a diverse portfolio, you should be well versed with taking design briefs, generating creative design ideas and solutions for campaigns and projects and see them through to completion, artworking them ready for the printers. You will be able to work on your own initiative, confident at concepting and able to articulate and present your inspiration and ideas to the wider team.
This role will require you to help with the day-to-day tasks within the Studio, which include; idea generation, making corrections, ad resizing and creative-artworking.
The agency offers a broad range of design services to their clients and projects can vary from Print/web Advertising, e.g Online Banners & emails etc through to POS, Direct Mail, Packaging, Brochures, Presentations etc.
- Circa 3-5 years' commercial experience
- Full project lifecycle experience from research through to visuals, client brief through the design processes to delivery
- A portfolio showcasing a range of commercial Print and Digital samples.
- Enjoy working on a variety of projects
- Ability to manage a number of projects for multiple clients
- Have exceptional attention to detail with a strong eye for design, typography and layout
- Creative thinker & problem solver
- Excellent written, verbal and demonstration skills including the confidence to present and rationalize ideas and concepts internally
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experienced/knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects would be advantageous but not essential
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.