Graphic Designer to join a retail company in London.
Our client sells luxury soft toys online and via stockists throughout the UK, Europe and rest of the world.
Working within the wider Design team, reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer, this role will work on a variety of projects. Our designers use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and are responsible for creating new on-brand visual concepts, packaging, logos branding and marketing
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualise visuals, creating decks and digital characters based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations and designs using software and by hand
- Use appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work collaboratively with the Design Team to produce final design
- Test and amend designs
- Ensure final graphics are visually appealing and on-brand
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience in a product / graphic design role
- Familiar with design software and technologies (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations and other graphics
- Experience working closely to briefs
- Displays a good understanding of 3D, colour selecting and researching.
- Can show initiative
- Has a high level of creative flair
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Please apply with a recent CV and Portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.