We have a fanastic opportunity for a junior-midweight Graphic Designer to join a leading fashionwear brand. Reporting into the senior Graphic Designrer, the Graphic Designer is responsible for assisting in the delivery of the visual creative direction and execution of the brand suite across all channels. This position will offer some flexi remote working. Offices are based in London.
The Graphic Designer will work collaboratively to co-create campaigns and visual strategies to ensure that targets are consistently met or exceeded across a number of KPIs and achieve the correct brand/commercial balance at all times. The role will contribute to improving the customer experience and creating a customer centric culture. The Graphic Designer is responsible for assisting the delivery of the customer facing visual presentation of the brand suite and will demonstrate at all times an ability to elevate and deliver our values through graphic communications.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Working closely with the Senior Graphic Designer to deliver the creative brand strategy.
- Work across all visual/graphic communications, including but not limited to; print, digital and film/video.
- Take a lead role in delivering the graphic creative function for the group and to work across all graphic channels, including but not limited to Email, Display, Social, Print and Direct Mail.
- Works to tight deadlines and manages projects.
- Has a strong understanding of how to produceretail campaigns from conception through to media delivery.
- Delivers tangible campaigns and assets to the business for commercial use.
- Is a highly creative individual who is adept at relationship building with internal and external clients.
- Work seamlessly across the Ecommerce & Marketing team and wider business to create campaigns and assets for commercial use and to amplify content and product stories.
- Scans new technologies, trends and opportunities.
- Works across the organisation forging strong relationships to deliver results.
- Ensures that relevant projects are delivered efficiently.
- Experience in a previous graphic design role ideally within the retail sector.
- Experience in designing for print and digital retail campaigns.
- Experience in managing agency/network relationships.
- Ability to collaborate and co-create.
- Outstanding creative abilities.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to show complex brand issues in an engaging way.
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative.
- Strong project management abilities and highly organised.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Expertise of using specialist graphic design tools and software packages.
- Expertise of traditional/classic graphic design skills.
- Production experience and expertise.
- Fashion/Retail experience.
- Relevant degree or professional qualification.
- Experience of overseas markets.
- Copywriting ability.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java and SQL.
- An understanding of the modern marketing mix.
- An understanding of UX best practice.
PLease send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.