GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Fashion, Print & Digital)
Location - London
Salary - £32,000 - £35,000
Keywords - (Retail, Creative, Marketing, Online, Branding, Promotions, Events, In-Store, VM, Window Display, Packaging, Web, Video, Animation, Management)
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a talented Graphic Designer with experience within Fashion, Beauty or Lifestyle retail brands to join the Creative team of a globally successful, British Fashion brand in their Head Office in London.
The role calls for a confident design professional who is naturally creative to work collaboratively on a variety of projects for both the UK and International markets. Working on creative solutions for a wide range of initiatives from Print and Digital marketing through to visual merchandising, driving brand recognition and delivering campaigns to the highest standard.
- Producing creative solutions to briefs from all departments
- Managing projects from the brief to delivery
- Ensuring all designs are consistent with the brands tone-of-voice.
- Time management and prioritising workloads
- Keeping up to date with the fashion retail industry and current design trends
- Managing a Creative Artworker; ensuring designs are on brand and projects are delivered on time
- Checking artwork is set up correctly
- Support the Marketing team with any design collateral, from promotions to product launches and press events. Including all print collateral and online elements where needed
- Working closely with the VM team - in store & window solutions
- Creating packaging/labelling designs
- Creation of all graphics for seasonal campaigns in-store and other ad hoc related material
- Assisting the International team with any artwork
- Working closely with the print buyer on materials and processes
- Key support to the Brand Manager, supporting channels in generating new concepts and ideas for seasonal and marketing campaigns.
- Creation and editing of video content / animation for various schemes
- Experience within a Fashion, Beauty or Lifestyle brand
- A portfolio that showcases a range of Print and Digital retail project
- Conceptual design and layout skills with an appreciation of typography
- Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design skills
- Experience mentoring or managing others would be ideal, but not essential
- Experienced artworker with retouching skills
- Any knowledge or experience with After Effects and/or Premiere Pro for Motion Graphics, Animation & Video Editing would be beneficial but not essential.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.