GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Fashion, Branding, Print & Digital)
Keywords: (Fashion, Retail, Window Display, In-Store, VM, Marketing, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
A talented Graphic Designer is required by a leading Global recognised Fashion brand. Reporting directly to the Head of Creative you will take responsibility for producing creative designs for a wide range of Visual Merchandising, Display, Marketing and In-Store projects.
The right person will have a combination of creative design skills with conceptual thinking and artworking skills and experience from within a fashion, beauty or lifestyle environment.
- Working with all areas of the brand including VM, Display, Marketing, Instore, POS, E-Commerce, Licensing, and Wholesale, to create a coherent brand message across all elements globally.
- Assisting in ensuring brand synergy of all creative work, across all brands
- Ensuring the creative tone for the company is developed consistently with support and guidance from the Head of Creative.
- Following and developing the graphic calendar with Marketing and VM
- Producing layouts for look books and POS for all labels to print ready
- Working on window layouts and art working in store graphics
- Briefing suppliers
- Compiling, brand, window concept presentations to an excellent standard
- Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign to presentation standards
- The ability to think quickly, creatively and conceptually in this context will be imperative.
- Good understanding of a design studio operation.
- Excellent art working skills.
- Self motivated, organized.
- Client focused.
- Good knowledge of print, an understanding of materials, processes and costs, designing within a budget.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.