Graphic Designer to join an Event management company in Surrey.
You will be working with internal and external clients, pitching designs and understanding client needs.
- Design and layout multiple concepts for an event or campaign
- Support the internal project teams meeting design requirements and ensure regular update meetings are held prior to, during, and post the project completion
- Keep up to date with design ideas
- Liaise with all sub-contract /freelance support
- Provide weekly status reports on workload and availability
- Working on client pitches, projects and proposals
- Design concepts that meet the client's business objectives and that advance our brand strategy
- Manage and deliver upon multiple priority briefs
- High level of skills and knowledge within Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of design tools/software
- Understanding of Print Production process
- Print and Digital design: proven experience within a studio/team environment
- Ability to support projects from concept to completion
- Degree educated in Design, art or other related
- Proven ability in Brand Development
- Experience of working with global brands in both the b2b &/or b2c space
- Understanding of digital communications
- Knowledge of layouts, graphics fundamentals, typography & limitations of both physical and digital environments
- Ability to storyboard or translate big ideas into concepts
- A strong working knowledge of experiential design and brand development
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.