GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Branding, Marketing, Print & Digital)
Keywords - (Premium, Contemporary, Typography)
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000
Location - London
RE: - DG135587
A talented Graphic Designer is urgently required by a successful Interior Design Agency to take responsibility for all of their creative activities, covering Print and Digital mediums from branding activities through to marketing campaigns.
A love for, Clean, Contemporary Design, Branding and Typography is essential for this role.
The role calls for a confident and experienced Designer, who is able to work the full project lifecycle from concept through to completion and delivery across both print and digital.
You will work with a range of clients across UK and EMEA on a variety of projects that include: Branding, Pitch Presentations, Brochures, Logos, Stationary, Events, Advertising, Website, Email, Social Media and more.
This role calls for someone with a modern, contemporary eye for design and branding. The right candidate will have a portfolio showcasing commercial examples of clean contemporary design and strong typography.
You will need to be an idea's person and responsible enough to oversee the development of your ideas, quickly and efficiently, within budget and on time.
They are looking for someone happy to be the go-to person for all creative produced and demonstrating smart and original design that will help them create great marketing communications that reflect the agency's image.
* Minimum circa 2-3 yrs+ commercial Design experience within agency or inhouse environments.
* A portfolio with examples of your commercial experience with Contemporary Design, Branding, Marketing and evidence of strong Typography skills.
* Portfolio samples showcasing a mix of Print and Digital samples
* Experience with Branding, Marketing, Pitches, Brochures, Logos, Stationary, Events, Email & Web Design, Social Media etc
* Adobe Creative Suite knowledge (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
* Able to manage the full project lifecycle from concept through to completion
* Capacity and desire to learn
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.