Our client is a London-based brand and design agency in London.
Working across Brand strategy, design, engagement and guardianship for clients in a board range of sectors, including destination, retail, leisure and entertainment.
Mid-weight Graphic Designer to work across a varied set of briefs from print campaigns through to digital.
You should be passionate about design and striving to produce highest standard of work.
- You should be confident in presenting your ideas to the internal team and external clients.
- Taking ownership of your work and ideas.
- You'll need to be able to lead and manage your own projects as well as jumping on to others when needed.
- You will be designing across a variety of channels including Print, Interiors, Digital and Animation would be a huge bonus.
- Experience in brand design and visual.
- Strong typography skills.
- Brand Design is essential.
- A love for visual storytelling and brand design.
- Working on multiple projects at once.
- Varied design experience showing you can take and adapt a design or concept across a variety of channels.
- Proficient in the Adobe design software and Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of web design, user experience, and front end development.
- Skills in Sketch and Aftereffects would be a huge plus.
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.