GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Agency, Digital & Print)
Keywords - (Agency, Conceptual, Typography, Layout, Scamps, Display Advertising, Emails, Direct Mail, Events, Retail, Travel, Leisure)
Location - London
Salary - £28k - £32k
A successful and respected integrated communications agency are looking for a talented Midweight level Graphic Designer with exceptional attention to detail and a good eye for Typography, Layout and Imagery to join the team in their London HQ.
Standards are high in this agency and suitable candidates will need to have strong portfolio showcasing their clean, contemporary use of Typography, Layout and Imagery along with a CV that shows the same attention to detail and clean functionality.
A blend of agency experience and the following skills/abilities would be ideal: Conceptual, Typography, Layout, Imagery, Digital, Print, Display Advertising, Emails, Direct Mail, Events. Any experience working with brands in the Retail, Leisure or Travel Sector would also be beneficial.
Reporting to the Creative Director, this is a key role in the creative department ensuring the highest quality of design output. Your role could see you working with a creative team's scamps, directly with a copywriter, or more independently on pure design projects.
You will create inspiring ideas and for use across a range of mediums from emails and display advertising through to direct mail and event stands
- Circa 2-4 yrs commercial experience
- A portfolio that showcases a great eye for typography, layout and imagery
- Ability to create digital and print ready artwork
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop with working knowledge of InDesign and Illustrator
- Passionate about design and creativity
- Imaginative, passionate, curious, entrepreneurial, can-do & opportunistic
- Able to handle multiple projects from initial brief through to finished product
- Work well under pressure and respond productively to changing deadlines and priorities
- AfterEffects, HTML and/or CSS knowledge a bonus but not essential
- Collaborative team player
- Contributor of ideas
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.