Our client, requires a Graphic Designer to join them on a full-time basis within their offices based in West London.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment for a top manufacturer and distributor of tools and accessories in the building industry.
The ideal candidate will be a quick-thinking creative who thinks outside of the box, has a great eye for detail.
Able to create great content for their European customers and working closely with the US team to ensure branding and creative design is on point.
- Work on artwork creative for product packaging, product displays, POS, brochures and promotional materials as well as digital assets
- Design artwork to meet the business's requirements, graphically devising aesthetic creative that adheres to existing brand guidelines, design standards and follow company processes
- Frequently interact with our team in Europe and America, to work collaboratively to develop the best designs with input from key stakeholders in the business
- Capable of supporting and thriving in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage and prioritise assigned projects to deliver artwork on schedule
- Learn and understand our innovative products we produce to create more effective creative designs
- Ability to proofread and ensure artwork is error free in spelling and format
- Support the marketing team in various projects and willing to develop skills in other areas
- Carry out any other ad hoc responsibilities as required by the Line Manager from time to time
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.