Graphic Designer to join a full-service experience design agency in London.
Strong Middleweight-Senior Graphic Designer to support a busy experience design agency by coming up with captivating concepts.
You'll be working closely with the Creative Lead and Producers and will work across a range of projects for a huge selection of brands, helping to develop graphic and visual concepts for a wide range of uses including print, packaging, large format event graphics and window schemes.
Roles & Responsibilities-
- Support Producers & Director with the production of branding for events for clients and internal usages too
- Experiment, develop and craft work that excites clients
- Exploring new materials, stocks and suppliers to create exciting new outcomes
- Work closely with printers and suppliers
- Using innovation and trends to redefine a design brief within time constraints
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients
- Proofreading others copy to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Creating graphics for decks and presentations
- Art Direction support for live projects
- Assisting on live projects and installs where needed
Skills & Experience
- Experience across a variety of creative disciplines including branding, print and experiential design
- A whizz on Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- An interest and skills in additional areas of design is a bonus (3D, set dressing, prop sourcing)
- Able to gather print quotes and manage a budget
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and craft with strong typography and layout ability
- Great communication skills and the confidence in presenting
- An interest in sustainability and a passion for seeking out new and exciting materials and substrates to work with
Please apply with a recent CV and Portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.