Graphic Designer to join a Hospitality company in London.
Reporting into the Marketing Director you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of two brands. This will include development and innovation of both brands, setting and adhering to the brand guidelines. Ensuring all design elements represent the personalities of the brands.
Your role will include designing menus, printed marketing materials, digital marketing materials, gif creation, photo editing and some light animation. You will be responsible for managing your time and ensuring both brands receive the support they need, in a timely fashion.
- Build and refine the brand guidelines
- Hands on design ability to produce attractive and effective designs across multiple platforms, from print and digital to social and animated design for social and campaigns
- Creation of all brand materials from menus, posters, flyers, digital assets and presentations
- Bring strong relationships with external creative agencies and partners
- Work closely with internal key stakeholders and senior leaders
- Champion new and interesting creative talent within the industry
- Delivering outstanding creative presentations
- Oversee all brand creative including photography and animation required
- Experience working in a graphic design role
- Excellent typography skills, creative mind and a sharp eye
- Strong understanding of creating motion graphics and animated typography
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a broad range of design projects including brand campaigns, activation's, design systems, events, digital, print, social campaigns
- An understanding print specifications and terminology
- Advanced technical skill set; including graphic design, typography, art direction, moving image and motion graphics animation, and use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge in the following creative suites: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Strong understanding of assessing the content landscape for a brand
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Passion for the hospitality industry and conveying fun and professionalism via branding
Please apply with your recent CV and work
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.