Graphic Designer to join a creative marketing agency in London.
The Graphic Designer will help support the design and development of integrated marketing campaigns.
You'll be someone keen to develop your existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects.
You will be responsible for helping to come up with creative designs for digital campaigns and assets so a good understanding of typography, layout and digital formats will be important to help the team produce the best work possible.
About the role
- Contributing to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members to produce assets from ideas generation stage right through to final delivery
- Producing attractive and effective user interface designs across the board
- Organising knowledge sharing/inspiration sessions
Key interpersonal/ project management skills
- Experience working in agency environment
- Experience of leading digital projects and collaborating with developers
- Managing and directing multiple projects
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to produce high quality work, regardless of project size
- Excellent organisational skills
Key technical skills
- Proficient in working with the full Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere
- Visual ideation/creativity
- Good understanding and sense of typography
- Good understanding and sense for color theory
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge (desirable)
- Comfortable working with independent software such as Sketch
and Principle (desirable)
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.