Creative Designer to join a financial wellbeing company in London.
This role is perfect for anyone looking to build on their tactical design skills: graphic design, illustration, animation, video and coding - whilst also stretching themselves to build a design function and develop into a creative director position.
Working within the marketing team and reporting to the marketing director, you will:
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Create multiple short animations, video interviews and video editing to bring marketing stories to life
- Design and code landing pages
- Ensure projects are high quality and on schedule
- Develop the creative direction
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects within design specifications and time restrictions - working with freelance designers on certain projects to manage workload
- Introduce structure for effectively briefing design projects to bring the best creative outcomes.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Aim to assume an art direction role to ideate on creative concepts that will elevate our campaigns
Experience and requirements
- Degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Experience in a hands-on designer role
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, animation, video editing, print, and web
- Familiarity with frontend design - HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Ability to follow a tight brief
- Keen interest in how visual creative can bring a message to life, ability to quickly pull creative options, storyboards and mood boards
- Ability to manage a workload of multiple projects
- Understanding of design thinking to deliver concepts to capture the hearts and minds of the target audiences
- Adobe creative suite
- HTML and CSS
- Video editing
- Brand development
- Workload management and expectation setting
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.