Our client is a leading infrastructure company providing and developing environmental solutions on a global scale. They have an exciting opportunity for a creative graphic designer to join their marketing team and be the brand guardian for their business. Their offices are based in central London.
- Creative and visual marketer who will be the Group's brands' guardian - you are the perfect mix of graphic designer and marketeer.
- You are confident in the use of Adobe Creative suite, PowerPoint and WordPress.
- Has the ability to compile good quality briefs for creative agencies and freelancers and an ability to manage creative projects ensuring delivery quality and timeliness.
- You think team first, collaboration is essential to being a successful member of this team.
- Ability to handle a complex and competing set of priorities, with the ability to identify when issues should be escalated to the Head of Marketing & Communications
- Excellent written and verbal English
What will you do
- Work with the sales team to support bids and competitions - this will include campaign planning and management, producing supportive marketing collateral/presentations on InDesign/PowerPoint.
- Take ownership of all sales enablement including the production of creative PowerPoint sales decks
- Art Direction - organise project photography (shot lists, access arrangements, copyright licences etc.)
- Own our Group's brand folders, ensuring they are kept up to date and organised.
- Design all Group's branded collateral (brochures, sales enablement, business cards and merchandise)
- Work with our print agency to ensure printed collateral meets our very high standards by providing through briefs and working with graphic designers for more complex works
- Assist the Social Media & Content Manager in keeping our websites up to date and supporting WordPress and HTML coding, working with our Web Developer for more complex pieces
- Take responsibility for print advertising, working with the PR Manager to procure media space and provide high quality ad graphics that meet publication requirements
You will need to have
- Proven experience working inhouse or marketing/brand agency
- Capable of taking a project from concept to production
- Managing campaign, workflow,
- Full Adobe Creative Suite skills (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop)
- Good Art Direction/Photography skills
- Good presentation skills PowerPoint/Word
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.