Graphic Designer to join a luxury fashion brand.
You will be responsible for leading design work for both print and digital under the direction of the Creative Director.
- Clear and consistent brand handwriting across all design whilst striving to improve the design outputs
- Mobile first approach to web design
- Delivery of a clear 360 of design for each season
- Delivery of design projects on time
- Deliver and co-ordinate all design work for both print and digital
- Allocate design work within design studio (to Junior Designer) and manage work flow to ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Ensure consistent brand handwriting across all touchpoints
- Own seasonal 360 of design templates considering best practice for UX design and store environment, ensuring designs are fit for purpose and feeding back to the wider team ahead of the season starting
- Test all new print concepts and materials
- Ad hoc packaging and branding projects
- Working closely with the Junior Designer on design projects and provide design support
- You will work closely with development team to deliver best UX design and collaborate on projects to improve the visual output of the website
- Creative flair- an exceptional eye for quality and detail
- Understanding of design both online and offline
- You have a strong understanding of composition, layouts, type, colour, and trends
- Keeping a keen eye on emerging trends
- You are extremely well organised, able to plan and prioritise your time proactively
- Working well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- You have strong people and relationship management experience - a keen collaborator and team player
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.