A Creative Marketing Agency based in London are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team.
Working with large global technology brands you will be involved in designing and developing integrated marketing campaigns. Within your folio, they would like to see examples of digital campaigns and assets to show your understanding of typography, layout, UI and UX.
* Have experience working in agency environments as part of design teams
* Experience of leading digital projects and collaborating with developers
* Managing and directing multiple projects simultaneously
* The ability to see projects through from inception to production
* Ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
* Ability to produce high-quality work, regardless of project size
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with stakeholders of all levels (junior and senior/internal and external)
* Excellent organisational skills
* Enthusiasm around design practices, trends, and methods
* A keen interest in modern and cutting-edge technologies
Key technical skills
* Proficient in working with the full Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere
* Visual ideation/creativity
* Good understanding and sense of typography
* Good understanding and sense for color theory
* Good understanding and sense layout/conversion optimization
* Basic HTML & CSS knowledge (desirable)
* Comfortable working with independent software such as Sketch and Principle (desirable)
* Experience in designing for print (desirable)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.