Do you have luxury furniture or luxury fashion brand experience?
Then this role could be for you as a London based retailer are looking for a Creative Designer to join their marketing team.
- Generating original design concepts: mood boarding, creating unique designs, developing design drafts to final designs
- Ensure all creative output adheres to existing visual brand guidelines and developing the visual brand guidelines annually
- Responsible for the visual identity and look & feel of all marketing assets, constantly developing and improving the VI as required
- Fully integrated role working across marketing, eCommerce and retail channels
- Email designs - Dotdigital experience preferential
- Website design - WordPress experience preferential
- Advert design: digital, social, print and out of home (billboards, train panels, bus T-sides)
- Brochure, product card, direct mail, inserts, printed collateral design
- In-store design: POS collateral, graphic panels, window displays
- Graphic & icon design - illustration experience preferential
- Ad servers administration & supplying publishers and vendors with creative, monitoring colour sizing and formatting
- Line management of Junior Designer
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Website & digital design
- Print design
- Gif production (social media)
- Photography and videography
- User Experience and wire frames
- Magento experience
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.