An exciting new role has arisen working for one of our clients within the Travel industry. They are looking for a Graphic Designer to join them working on all their online social media campaigns along with print experience working on brochures; producing original design and artwork. This is a 12 months fixed-term contract based in London.
- Producing original design and artwork for the full range of our marketing
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager
- Working closely with the Marketing team whilst designing to new briefs
- Managing and delivering upon multiple briefs
- Keeping up to date with new design ideas
- Design visually engaging brochures
- Manage the production of brochures from initial design to proofing for print
- Liaising with the product team to ensure all brochure information is delivered on time
- Liaising with print production team and arranging all printing/distribution of brochures
- Dealing with print makers to make sure brochures are in full progress
What we are looking for?
- Creative Designer
- Excellent knowledge/skills with digital design tools/software - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite using Macs
- Strong brand development
- Able to create large-scale integrated projects
- Knowledge of graphics fundamentals, layouts, typography & limitations
- Working in both the B2B and B2C spaces
- A commercial approach to design
- A strong understanding of the print production
- Highly organised
- Proactive individual who is happy working part of a team or alone
This is a 12 months fixed-term contract based in London.
Interested? Please apply with your CV and link to your portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.