An exciting opportunity has arisen working as a Graphic Designer/Video Editor (in-house) for our client within the Gaming industry. As the Designer/Video Editor, not only will you be editing and creating animations for Videos; but also designing and looking after all aspects of their visual presentation within the marketing team. This includes brainstorming with the team to establish requirements and budgets, concepts, layouts, websites etc.
What you will be doing?
- Supporting the marketing team in their continued online presence; updating and maintaining the company website etc
- Also have experience in drawing - charactor designs
- Collaborate with other Designers on projects - working closely with the current Graphic Designer to insure all assets match to the brand
- Help develop brand visuals
- Video editing and adding branding to create promotional clips
- Create promotional clips/animations for videos
- Always liaising with the marketing team to create layouts and content for print
- Carry out the basic administrative tasks as and when required.
What they are looking for?
- An creative approach and a desire to get stuck in
- Must have video editing and animation experience
- Experience in delivering video assets across multiple channels
- Skilled in visual design - user interface design and interaction design
- Experience in animation and placing animations into videos
- Manage own projects and tight deadlines
Please apply with your CV and a link to your work.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.