Our client is a creative, data and science agency in London.
Midweight Designer to support the Creative Team working across a broad range of clients on brand creation, campaigns and expression projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing design solutions based on audience and brand understanding
- Consistently excellent visual work, either on adherence to brand style guidelines, pushing boundaries to evolve brand styles, or create new a design language when appropriate
- Keeping management and clients to keep them up-to-date with project milestones.
- Creating direction for projects and guiding team members
- Briefing and overseeing creative partners to deliver elements of design vision
- Staying up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of competitors
- Creative suite package (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Knowledge of current design tools and software
- Confidence to be bold with your work
- Industry experience in the design field
- Excellent attention to detail
- Think creatively and deliver concepts
- Creates designs such as user interface, layouts, brand identity, iconography, presentation decks and storyboards
- Assists with briefs and idea conception
- Contributes to the definition of art direction styles
- Understands and is able to extend the visual language of a project
- Understands Brand and Visual Design as a discipline and a practice
- Partners with strategy, creative teams, UX, technology, and project management to ensure the project meets objectives and deadlines
- Working across digital channels.
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.