Exciting new role has just come in working as a Mid-level Graphic Designer for a social video production company who allows rights holders to meet the real-time demands of digital platforms to view live events.
As a Graphic Designer you will play a crucial role providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels such as print, digital, web, video etc. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will assist with the development and design of all core company graphics, logos, collateral event materials, social media and website content, video production and along with a variety of other creative tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite - specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including an ability to design for PowerPoint
- Commercially focused with a solid understanding of brand principles/global brands
- Excellent understanding of how to apply brand guidelines consistently throughout
- You'll have the ability to translate intricate concepts into illustrations, infographics, diagrams
- Comfortable with basic image retouching
- Providing guidance to external third parties or global agencies
- Well-organised and be comfortable using online job systems and handling other admin
- As the Designer you will also be confident in dealing with clients face to face
Core skills needed:
- Excellent visual presentation skills and attention to detail
- Good decision-making ability, work well on your own, as well as within a wider team
- Good at time-management - and be able to prioritise multiple tasks while being supported by a dedicated account manager
- Excellent knowledge of all Adobe Creative
They are a great company to be part of with loads of company benefits which can be obtained once you are selected.
If this role is for you then please apply with your CV and a link to your work. We will then need a PDF Portfolio to proceed to next stage.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.