A specialist company advising on the best methods in investment for businesses are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team. (This role is PC based)
They have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Graphic Designer with a broad range of skills to join our in-house design and communications team. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Senior Communications Specialist to develop and maintain a library of collateral for use by the staff. The Graphic Designer will also develop collateral for the CEO's meetings and events, design the quarterly Signatory Relations update and assist in the creation of 'launch toolkits' for new projects.
This role will report into Senior Communications Specialist but will also work closely with the Head of Press, Head of Design and the wider communications team on ad hoc design projects, including document layouts, social media assets, etc.
- Work jointly with of the Senior Communications Specialist and a range of other internal stakeholders to build and maintain a library of collateral which captures PRI's core work and messaging
- Design PowerPoint slides to support the launch of new projects, working with PRI's content and communications teams to capture key messaging
- Develop presentation decks and social media collateral for the PRI's senior management team, including Board and strategy presentations and materials for external conferences and events
- Contribute to the design and production of key materials such as the quarterly Signatory Relations Meeting book
- Respond to ad hoc design requests
- Ensure that all design collateral is consistent with the company brand guidelines
Technical Competencies & Experience:
- Experience editing and designing presentations in PowerPoint and building collateral for social media
- Experience of contributing creative and novel assets while working within branding guidelines and established templates
- Experience working in a collaborative environment and managing multiple stakeholders
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Office products with a focus on Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written communication and verbal presentation skills
- A collaborative and consultative approach to working with others
- Knowledge of HTML and web design are desirable but not essential
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.