Our client is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Branding team to help design and look after all aspects of print and digital work within the Agency. This includes liaising and brainstorming with the team to determine requirements and budgets, designing and developing brands/concepts, graphics, layouts, websites and other media.
* Support the marketing team in their continued online presence by updating and maintaining the company website, creating graphics for social media posts and advertisements
* Create data visualization presentations that allows the information to be displayed in an easy to read format that is both attractive and functional
* Design compelling content through Infographics
* Develop brand visuals; creating a sense of consistency and coherence
* Carry out the basic administrative tasks required to manage projects, tracking your budget and keeping a good record of expenses and invoices to submit to the accounting team in a timely manner
* Liaising with marketing team members to create layouts and content for print
* Liaise and collaborate with event planner and stand designers in order to ensure consistency of the brand, design and manage stand visuals, posters etc.
* Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience in web design
* Skilled in visual design, user interface design, and interaction design
* Skills in Animation; placing animations into video
* Ability to manage own projects
* Video editing skills
* Confident with online platforms and social media
Please apply with an up to date portfolio (including contact details).
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.