A start-up business focusing on helping fund Financial Technology start-ups and raise capital. They have recently defined division within the company to start a creative hub to deliver impact and innovation to the company and their clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar corporate background with a creative flair. They are looking for a candidate who is happy to work as the sole designer within the start-up corporate world; someone who is not afraid to get stuck in and help with other areas of the industry.
The role will consist of:
- 60% Design - marketing materials
- 20% Presentation/Copy Writing
- 10% Digital Marketing
- 10% Web Research
What person type we're looking for
- Acute eye for detail and personal desire to consistently deliver to a high standard
- Passionate about enabling the business to deliver the highest quality presentations
- Creative vision and eye for layout needed to create impactful and engaging presentations
- Multitasker who can autonomously review and prioritise workload
- Dedication, flexibility and organisational skills to deliver to tight deadlines
- Outgoing person who is comfortable communicating with and advising senior colleagues
- Ability to digest and comprehend specialist content and make appropriate recommendations based on understanding of objectives
What skills and experience you will need
- Expert working knowledge of PowerPoint including use of templates and masters, graphs, charts and pivot tables
- Ability to work creatively
- Technical understanding of the practical side of presentation
- Knowledge of various image formats, colour profiles, resolutions, and sizes and their impact on presentations
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
They are working on this however, there is career growth once the company gets going with a chance to become the Digital Marketing Manager and help work with a separate business within a Design Practice.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.