Our client is currently looking for an Graphic Designer to join the marketing team to help design and look after all aspects of the company's visual presentation within the marketing department. This includes liaising and brainstorming with the team to determine requirements and budgets, designing and developing concepts, graphics, layouts, websites and other media.
* Support the marketing team in their continued online presence by updating and maintaining the company website, creating graphics for social media posts and advertisements, contributing towards the production of promotional materials/videos
* Develop brand visuals; creating a sense of consistency and coherence
* Carry out the basic administrative tasks required to manage projects, tracking your budget and keeping a good record of expenses and invoices to submit to the accounting team in a timely manner
* Liaising with marketing team members to create layouts and content for print (eg. advertisement spreads in magazines)
* Liaise and collaborate with event planner and stand designers in order to ensure consistency of the brand, design and manage stand visuals, posters etc.
* Video editing and inserting branding to create promotional clips from existing footage
* Designing promotional materials/goodies, eg. hoodie designs
* Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience in web design
* Skilled in visual design, user interface design, and interaction design
* Skills in Animation; placing animations into video
* Ability to manage own projects
* Video editing skills
* Confident with online platforms and social media
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio (inlcuding contact details).
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.